Monday, October 25, 2010

An update. Like, finally o.O

okaaaaayyyy. sorry for neglecting my blog for so long. i have been... busy? u knw wht? screw the excuse.
i was lazy. and preoccupied. preoccupied by studies, Facebook, my new SCANNERRR and the arrival of juniors.
orientation is now over, and finally i can come back to what i really love doing, talk crap online on my blog about anything and anyone coz This Is MY DOMAIN SO @#$@#%$#$ OFF IF U DUN LIKE IT ahem *cough* write

So anyways, what has been going on in my life?

All juniors have more-or-less arrived.

Orientation (as said earlier) was saturday and it was great. Kudos to the OC.

Went to Old Arbat street to visit the antique camera store ahpek and try my hand at street photography on a famous tourist spot

Went to the embassey to have a meet n greet wif the newly elected minister of sports n youth of msia.

The hamster that i so lovingly cared for (well tried my best to anyways) little siaw bee passed away. *sniff2* ur little furry nose will be missed.

Went through my Orthopedic Trauma cycle and wrapping up my Facultative Therapy Cycle (thats Internal Medicine for all u Msians) soon...

My Scanner Is Here. photos will be up here soon, i swear. well, a select few anyways, dun wanna overload my dear readers' brain space and bandwidth. (ok, whatever's left of my reader base)

And... Thats about it. as u can see, every subpoint up there warrants an individual post of its own, AND IT WILL COME =) for now, here r some fotos i hv in my camera fon...

Rama, charming as ever...

hospital intercom... ==

the doll we were supposed to imagine was a newborn. best child control ever. Maybe they should just give out these dolls in supermarkets. i m sure the teen pregnancy rate will plunge 50% overnight

kamen rider?

Billy's new hairstyle =D
how do i look? =))

wht does the silver thing remind u of? anyone hu starts laughing come get ur head cleaned. thats a screwdriver. ( i think)

prosthetics...
close up of a hip replacement
screws and tools galore


Ortho is awesome. where else do u get to play wif power tools everyday and make bionic human parts?

Gary's Zenit meets my canon

camera phones take nice pictures too
hulk!!!! (need i say more?)

No comments: